Sunday, January 22, 2017

L'OREAL PARIS Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer 20 mL


This is a fairly good primer for the right skin type, which is DRY. Very wet, very moisturizing consistency. It's pretty good for a drugstore primer over all but I do have to say that depending on what kind of skin you have, you're either going to love it or hate it. For reference, I have dry skin with oily nose you can say "combination skin".

PROS:
I'm personally into the dewy, natural looking skin finish and this primer helps achieve that. I typically used to apply this all over my cheeks and then applied my foundation with a beauty blender over it, This gave a really nice "radiance from within" type look, and the product itself feels very moisturizing.
CONS:
This product didn't do a thing to my pores at all and it did claims to do so. It also takes a very long time for this product to dry down as it feels very wet, and when applied to any areas on my face that gets oily like my nose, it doesn't help the foundation stay at all. Because of this I started to only apply this where my face is a little drier, which is basically everywhere except my T Zone, and it did perform well when I did that but with my pores not being smoothed, and my nose and forehead being left primer less. That is why i have to use a different primer on my t-zone.
This primer retail for $ 29.95 AUD which is fairly a bit expensive as a drug store primer and you get only 20 ml.
TLDR: I recommend this to people with dry skin that want to feel a little more hydrated and dewy. Be warned, this doesn't have the "skin smoothing" properties that some primers do have. Be careful about applying this on oily areas, and if you were planning on buying this only to use as a highlighter, this is a great cheekbones highlighter.

You can buy it from Priceline Pharmacy  in Australia (This link is not Affiliated)
Cheers! Feel free to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment