Tuesday, January 24, 2017

TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter Review

Hi Guys!

So today I will be reviewing "Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter" by The Balm Cosmetics.




What is claims to be on "The Balm" website ?
Mary-Lou Manizer, a seemingly innocent honey-hued luminizer that catches everybody’s eye. This highlighter, shadow and shimmer diffuses light so your skin looks softer and younger while adding a subtle glow.


My Thoughts:
Of all the highlighters I've tried, powder or liquid, this one works the best on my medium tone skin without accentuating pores. It have golden champagne color without glitter or shimmer. I love the color of it, not overly warm nor cool, it's something in between. I would say it would fit most complexions! It lasts all day and actually looks even better after one or two hours on skin as it mixes with facial oils. A little bit goes a long way and it makes an amazing inner corner highlighter on the eyes and eye brow highlight too.
My favorite way to use it is with Real Techniques Setting brush and some spits of Prep + Prime Fix + setting spray from Mac Cosmetics.

Packaging And Price:
I love the packaging, and the balm has a creative way of marketing their products. It has a good size mirror which is a bonus.
It retails for $24 USD and in Australia can can get it for $29.95 AUD from David Jones and Target.

Here are the Links: (Links are not Affiliated)
https://thebalm.com/products/man-681619700583?variant=16601887558
 http://shop.davidjones.com.au/djs/en/davidjones/mary-lou-manizer

You will get a lot of product for the price and it will last you forever.
I highly recommend this product definitely worth the money and gave you a very nice glow.

Thanks! I hope it helps. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment